Location: Pebble Beach, CA
Concierge/Property Inspector, Pebble Beach - REMOTE (Contract)
We are looking to add a Vacation Rental Concierge to our Pebble Beach team. This is an essential role which most importantly, will be meeting our guests upon arrival and before departure, but also includes inspecting vacation rentals, making sure they are ready for guests, stocking guest supplies, and working out the details needed for the smooth running of our field operations.
What you'll do:
• Perform steps needed to make a new rental ready for guests (follow our checklist)
• Coordinate arrival meet-up for check-in with guests (key exchange, meet & greet guests, walk-through with guests and explain the house rules)
• Perform pre-arrival inspection of properties
• Inspect property after guest departure to make sure it's exactly same as before
• Proactively identify issues and/or quality assurance concerns
• Perform light maintenance as needed
• Manage and perform specific on-location tasks
• Respond to ad-hoc guest or homeowner related issues and solve problems
• Stock supplies
What you'll bring:
• Self-starter, with an extreme attention for detail
• Customer service experience
• Great problem solver who is able to handle challenges when they appear
• A reliable car is a must as the tasks related to this role predominantly occur in the vacation rentals
• Good eye for staging, cleanliness, and guest readiness of high quality vacation rental homes
• Local recommendations to guests
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• Available to respond and meet guests on all weekends
• You must own a smart phone and be comfortable using it to take several pictures and videos from every event
The Concierge will need to be able to respond swiftly without delay and complications when required. If you can't pick up and go on an on-call evening or weekend to solve a problem when necessary then this is not the right role for you.
• Past hospitality experience
• Light handyman/woman skills
Compensation is hourly with minimum base per event and based on experience and availability.