HOME CONSULTANT/PROPERTY INSPECTOR
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Coachella Valley - REMOTE (Contract)
Air Concierge Vacation Homes (airconcierge.net) is a leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company. We are based in San Diego and we have managed over 300 properties in 6 markets including Los Angeles, Lake Tahoe, Palm Springs (and surroundings), San Diego, San Francisco, and Orange County. We are growing rapidly and our goal is to become the largest firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost. Most of our properties in this area are located in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Desert Hot Springs and Indio.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, hard-working, consultative sales executive who is interested in building the:
Air Concierge business in the Coachella Valley area. The Home Consultant will lead new owner sales growth in the market. This is a great opportunity for an analytical sales person who is motivated by the prospect of building a relatively new market through a combination of headquarters-supported lead generation efforts and their own business development efforts. The Home Consultant has to be well organized and have a great work ethic. After a lead becomes a client, each home listed is inspected and certified to ensure adherence to our very strict standards. As part of your role as a Home Consultant, through detailed inspections, you would be our eyes on the ground in terms of ensuring the standards and quality of our homes. This position reports directly to the Operation Officer and Executive Team in San Diego and will be based in the Coachella Valley area working from home. The most ideal candidate will have an active California real estate sales license.
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule that will enable you to manage your own workload? Are you experienced in hospitality or customer experience and thrive on being responsible for excellence? Would you like to join our great team?
Here Is What You May Need To Deliver
- Lead the overall growth of Air Concierge business in the Coachella Valley market.
- Learn Air Concierge systems, pitch, and processes in order to communicate relevant information to potential customers and to local and national operations teams when needed
- Meet new prospective clients/leads (homeowners), on-site, for property consultation.
- Lead local operations and occasionally take on tasks when needed to ensure positive guest and owner experiences.
- Be intimately familiar with home's well-being, know every moving part of how the home is presented.
- Onboard the property and make sure it is rental ready (we have a checklist for your guidance)
- Perform inspections and customization of the homes in accordance with our standards.
- Oversee Air Concierge staff in your region including cleaning professionals, acquiring and restocking household items, ensuring property maintenance professionals have access to a home.
- Check-in: key exchange, meet & greet guests, walk-through with guests and explain the house rules
Who You Are And What You've Accomplished
- Hospitality, customer service, real estate, property management, concierge, sales or related background preferred;
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service;
- Flexibility on working hours to accommodate prospect's schedules;
- Have a reliable and presentable vehicle;
- General knowledge and understanding of the Coachella Valley market (events, seasons, neighborhoods, services, connections with homeowners, etc) a strong plus.
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Professional, friendly demeanor and strong attention to detail;
- Motivation to work with a small, entrepreneurial team in a fast-growing company.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a requirement
- Self-motivated, problem-solving, hard-working individual style to establish and achieve specific goals in a dynamic start-up environment with changing product and little oversight.
- General online technology savvy like Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive)
***Since we're based in San Diego, the first interview will be held via Skype.