About our Onboarding Fee:
For clients who have never had their home listed online (or, who already are listed), we will take over the online management of your profile. We will devote time to providing all required and recommended elements of a successful home. We will handle all online booking inquiries, guest messaging (before, during and after a reservation), posting and responding to reviews, and price optimization. Your listing must be hosted on your profile (Airbnb).
WHAT DO I GET WITH AIR CONCIERGE ASSIST CATEGORY?
MANAGEMENT FEE 12%
- Guest verification prior to booking
- 24/7 availability to guests during stay
- Exit cleanings for guests (fees determined and paid to Air Concierge)
- Maintenance support for reservation related issues
- Guest reviews and responses to guest reviews
WHAT DON'T I GET WITH AIR CONCIERGE ASSIST CATEGORY?
- Dynamic Pricing
- Air Concierge does not provide in person guest check ins, key exchanges or exit walkthroughs.
- Air Concierge does not resupply household items for the home.
- Damage or missing items, we will work with you to resolve appropriately.
- No trash & recycling duties
- No onboarding support. Home must be rental ready at outset.
- No professional photography
- Maintenance for issues beyond normal wear & tear of a guest not handled by Air Concierge
- No on site staffing to meet / coordinate maintenance, landscape, pest, handyman support
- Listing must be hosted on Owner's Airbnb profile
- All cleanings following an owner stay must be paid for and coordinated by Owner
- Home must be equipped with keyless entry
- No Air Concierge Standard property can later be managed as an Assist.