AIR CONCIERGE LUXE
FOR PREMIER PROPERTIES
WHAT IS THE AIR CONCIERGE LUXE SERVICE?
The Air Concierge LUXE category means we've qualified your home with our highest end properties, meaning greater advantages and perks to you and your home.
WHAT PROPERTIES QUALIFY FOR AIR CONCIERGE LUXE?
For properties with a nightly rate of $1000 (and up) / night. (*Exceptions may apply)
WHAT DO I GET WITH AIR CONCIERGE LUXE CATEGORY?
A. Management fee 18%
- All Standard Services here +
- Complimentary professional photography
- Owner receives (1) complimentary post-owner-stay cleaning per year
- Concierge at check in and check out*
- Additional & higher-end toiletry supplies on site for guest use (fees apply)
- Complimentary annual home-maintenance review**
- TOT tax permit and ongoing filing and remittance (when opted-into by Client)
- 3 mos. minimum commitment period
- $300 onboard fee which covers unlimited time preparing home (online) for listing, professional photography, and all database and pricing sync. For on site assistance with handyman, maintenance, or other Hourly Work type of service we refer to our Hourly Work noted below.**1
B. Management fee 30%
- All of the above +
- Complimentary linen service
- Complimentary trash take in / out service
- Complimentary alarm activate / deactivate service between guests
- Complimentary key services (for qualified units)
- Complimentary noise monitoring device purchase & install (up to 2 devices)***
- Oversight of Pool / Hot Tub service (hiring, scheduling, payment***, management)
- Oversight of Landscape (hiring, scheduling, payment***, management)
- Purchase and Installation of technology product stack including but not limited to: (1) Nest exterior camera, (1) Ring doorbell, (1) Nest thermostat, (1) Schlage wireless keypad entry, (1) Nest carbon monoxide and smoke detector, (1) Roku streaming device, (2) Noise Aware devices. All items are owned by Air Concierge. Any monthly services or subscriptions are to be paid by Owner.
- $800 onboard fee which covers unlimited time preparing home for listing, professional photography, and all database and pricing sync, and includes a $500 deposit pending all management terms are satisfied including 12 month commitment period.
WHAT IT IS REQUIRED TO QUALIFY MY HOME?
The home must be listed at a minimum of $1000/night regardless of time of year, day of week, length of stay, seasonality or special events.
The home must be available for at least 1 year exclusive to Air Concierge, Inc. with owner use limited to 90 days / year, but no more than 30 days consecutively unless otherwise agreed upon by the Parties.
The decision where to list and market the home and it's daily rate pricing and related pricing filters (length of stay, discounts, time between bookings, eg) is wholly the decision of Air Concierge. Owner insight and recommendations are gladly welcomed.
- The home may later be added to the LUXE category once a minimum of $1000/night has been achieved on at least 3 reservations consecutively.
- The complimentary owner cleaning occurs at the twelfth month or later
- The above terms do not supersede or negate any of the terms and conditions outlined here
*Some exceptions may apply.
**Cost of service paid by Air Concierge. Cost of supplies, materials, replacement parts to be paid by Owner.
***Cost of any service or subscription fees to be covered by
Footnote1: Hourly Work performed by Air Concierge staff is billed at $35/hr.