AIR CONCIERGE LUXE
FOR PREMIER PROPERTIES
WHAT IS THE AIR CONCIERGE LUXE SERVICE?
The Air Concierge LUXE category means we've qualified your home with our highest end properties, meaning greater advantages and perks to you and your home.
WHAT PROPERTIES QUALIFY FOR AIR CONCIERGE LUXE?
For properties with a nightly rate of $1000 (and up) / night.
WHAT DO I GET WITH AIR CONCIERGE LUXE CATEGORY?
A. Management fee 18% (Palm springs & Lake tahoe 20%)
- All Air Concierge Standard Services here +
- Guests receive a welcome package for each stay (fees apply)
- Complimentary professional photography
- Owner receives (1) complimentary post-owner-stay cleaning per year
- Concierge at check in and check out*
- Additional & higher-end toiletry supplies on site for guest use (fees apply)
- Complimentary annual home-maintenance review**
- TOT tax permit and ongoing filing and remittance (when opted-into by Client)
B. Management fee 25%
- Includes the above +
- Complimentary trash take in / out service
- Complimentary alarm activate/deactivate service between guests
- Complimentary key services (for qualified units)
- Complimentary noise monitoring
- Oversight of Pool / Hot Tub service (hiring, scheduling, payment*, management)
- Oversight of Landscape (hiring, scheduling, payment*, management)
WHAT IT IS REQUIRED TO QUALIFY MY HOME?
The home must be listed at a minimum of $1000/night regardless of time of year, day of week, length of stay, seasonality or special events.
The home must be available for at least 1 year exclusive to Air Concierge, Inc. with owner use limited to 30 days / year.
The decision to list the home and it's price is wholly the decision of Air Concierge.
- The home may later be added to the LUXE category once a minimum of $1000/night has been achieved on at least 3 reservations consecutively.
- The complimentary owner cleaning occurs at the twelfth month or later
*Some exceptions may apply.
**Cost of service paid by Air Concierge. Cost of supplies, materials, replacement parts to be paid by Owner.