We’re thrilled that you are ready to work smarter and happier by joining the Air Concierge team!
Location: TRUCKEE / DONNER / N. LAKE TAHOE
ABOUT: Air Concierge is looking to hire a Regional Consultant based in Truckee / N. Lake Tahoe. This person will work in and around Lake Tahoe (Northstar, Truckee, Alpine Meadows, Incline Village, Kings Beach, Tahoe Vista, Tahoe City, Sunnyside, Truckee) in parallel with other team members, to help ensure that our properties are at their best and that our guests feel welcomed upon their arrival and during their stay.
• Connect with new prospective leads/clients (homeowners);
• Meet new prospective leads/clients (homeowners), on site, for property consultation;
• Onboard (take from lead to client by detailing Air Concierge house requirements) as many high-quality properties as possible;
• Get the property rental ready (household restocking items, lockboxes, property photos, etc);
• Be clients' (homeowners) main point of contact;
• Identify & coordinate cleaning staff in the area and train them on cleaning requirements;
• Accountable for managing operations for the cleaning staff and maintenance;
• Be intimately familiar with home's well-being, know every moving part of how the home is presented;
• Check-in: key exchange, meet & greet guests, walk-through with guests and explain them house rules (at least 1 in-person check-in per month per property);
• Check out: key return, damage walkthrough and report to San Diego-based team (at least 1 in-person check out per month per property);
• 24/7 availability (non-emergency) to guests, always maintaining exceptional service standards for all property guests;
• Handle on site damage issues (photos, write ups, etc.);
• On-site visits: maintenance, guest needs, restocking household items, etc.
• Site Visit Fee
• Success Fee & Success Bonus
• Hourly Work
• Ongoing Commissions per Reservation
• Hospitality, real estate, property management or sales background;
• Preference given to licensed real estate agents/brokers;
• Have a driver's license and a car;
• Strong interest in travel, lodging, and/or customer service;
• Flexibility on working hours to accommodate guests' travel schedules;
• Extensive knowledge of your local region and solid network of contacts;
• Outstanding communication skills;
• A passion for selling;
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels;
• Professional, friendly demeanor and strong attention to detail;
• Be part of something great!
• Be part of an awesome team!