Air Concierge Assist
WHAT IS the AIR CONCIERGE ASSIST SERVICE?
The Air Concierge Assist category means we're managing your home and your online profile around the clock. While we are unable to offer on site staffing, we do provide guest and booking verification and response, around the clock guest support, cleaning and maintenance, all while keeping your property on your own profile.
WHAT PROPERTIES QUALIFY FOR AIR CONCIERGE ASSIST?
Generally for properties with a nightly rate of $100/night or less.
WHAT DO I GET WITH AIR CONCIERGE ASSIST CATEGORY?
Management fee 12%
- Guest verification prior to booking
- 24/7 availability to guests during stay
- Exit cleanings for guests (fees determined and paid to Air Concierge)
- Maintenance support for reservation related issues
- Guest reviews and responses to guest reviews
- Unlimited Owner use of home
- Owner maintains control of calendar and price
- Owner receives reservation payout day after check in
- Reviews remain with property and on Owner profile
- Contract period (30 days minimum)
WHAT DON'T I GET WITH AIR CONCIERGE ASSIST CATEGORY?
- Dynamic Pricing
- Air Concierge does not provide in person guest check ins, key exchanges or exit walkthroughs.
- Air Concierge does not resupply household items for the home.
- Damage or missing items, we will work with you to resolve appropriately.
- No trash & recycling duties
- No onboarding support. Home must be rental ready at outset.
- No professional photography
- Maintenance for issues beyond normal wear & tear of a guest not handled by Air Concierge
- No on site staffing to meet / coordinate maintenance, landscape, pest, handyman support
- Listing must be hosted on Owner's Airbnb profile
- All cleanings following an owner stay must be paid for and coordinated by Owner
- Home must be equipped with keyless entry
- No Air Concierge Standard property can later be managed as an Assist.
dOES MY HOME QUALIFY for assist?